WordPress POST related URL
Allows associating a URL to a post and showing a configurable message with the associated URL.
- Create a wordpress new post.
- Enter the related URL of the original referring post int he “Associated URL” field.
- Publish the page and select the public view.
- New link will be added to the footer of the post “This article was first published on xxxxx”.
NOTE: The url in the footer of the post will be stripped and only display the domain name by default. Once selected, the url will direct to the full referring post url.
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Select “Upload Plugin” and direct to the ZIP folder you downloaded after purchasing.
- Activate RU Post Associated URL from your Plugins page.
All set and ready to go!
Tested up to with WordPress 5.2.1